Know your audience
Search intelligence activities aim to help better understand the target and the digital context of your market of interest. These assessments are crucial for every company department—from marketing to product management—because they help us to understand your target, the language they use and how they search online, in order determine which topics can help you to be discovered through those searches.
We will provide you with strategic insights
Thanks to these, you will be able to:
- Structure your site, menu and categories based on what your customers are searching for
- Create listing pages, product descriptions or blog sections based on the topics of greatest interest
- Understand how people search for your brand and in conjunction with which search terms
- Identify the most searched-for products and search trends over time
- Create FAQs sections to respond to the most frequently asked questions
Search intelligence activities
- Analysis of keywords, with corresponding volumes; analysis of topics and of the searches related to them
- Analysis of search intentions, to understand the reasons underlying different user search queries and be able to provide more appropriate results
- Analysis and monitoring of competitors, their backlink profiles and their SERP positions
- Analysis of traffic, to learn which pages and searches bring more users to the site being audited
Innovation at the service of SEO
Thanks to the synergy between our Marketing Technology and Innovation departments, we have been able to design and develop several tools capable of strengthening, speeding up and automating our operation, ensuring that the services we provide are top quality.
Some of these are: Competitor Scouting, to monitor data from analyses of search engine results; a KPI Monitor, to automatically aggregate data from a variety of sources; and Trend Monitor, to monitor the search interests of your users at the global level.